RADIATING THE DIVINE WITHIN
Yoga Retreat with Daya Kaur and Susan Vigh (Hari Manit)
February 15-22, 2014
Join Hari Manit Kaur and Daya Kaur at the Sky Temple for a transformative week of yoga, rejuvenation and adventure in beautiful Yelapa, Mexico. Be uplifted by the combination of ancient and powerful technology of kundalini yoga and meditation (as taught by Yogi Bhajan), the physical and restorative benefits of hatha yoga and yoga nidra. This combination is a potent way to consciously cultivate inner strength, compassion and self-awareness. Our retreat is designed to help you tap into your inner radiance, reach your full creative potential, and head home with tools which will assist you in living a healthy, happy and more spirited life.
The Sky Temple sits on the side of a mountain overlooking the mouth of Rio Tuito and the entire bay, beach and jungle fill the view as we practice serenaded by the calls of small green parrots and macaws. The soft lull of waves is heard in the background and whales and dolphins are often spotted in the bay.
The 7 Night Package Includes:
- 2 Classes of Yoga every day
- 2 Aquarian Morning Sadhanas
- Accommodation based on double occupancy for 7 nights (1 night in Puerto Vallarta, 6 nights in Yelapa) There is a variety of accommodations available with shared and private baths. (Casa De Los Suenos www.yatesinyelapa.com or Garcia Rentals www.garciarentals.com). Each of the accomodations has a kitchen and refrigerator so you’ll be able to shop in the village for snacks, foods and beverages for your rooms. There are a limited number of single occupancy options (please inquire for the additional single supplement which ranges between $185 – 335 per person).
- 3 vegetarian meals daily in Yelapa (except for 1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- A fish grill dinner in the village with a Mexican family (vegetarian option)Boat transportation between Puerto Vallarta and Yelapa
- Guided hike to a local waterfall
Nestled in the southern most cove of Banderas Bay, Yelapa is a peaceful coastal village, reached only by boat, about 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta. Since there are no cars in Yelapa, and only horses and mules used for transportation, there is an opportunity to experience authentic Mexican village life. Yelapa is best suited to people who enjoy walking and climbing. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the beaches, explore the village, hike to the waterfalls, snorkeling, mountain village tour, and take in the abundant bird and plant life.
EARLY REGISTRATION SPECIAL
Deposit received before December 15, 2013: US$1,295.00 based on double occupancy
FULL RETREAT PRICE
US $1,475.00 per person based on double occupancy booked after December 15, 2013.
A $400 non-refundable deposit secures your space.
FINAL BALANCE DUE
Full payment due by December 31, 2013.
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NON-YOGA PARTICIPANTS
Airfare, transportation and meals in Puerto Vallarta and any optional excursions.
To Register and for Further Information:
Susan at 647-308-1665 or email her at email@example.com